• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Every Shop at Duluth Trading?

I have way to many of their pants and shirts. and one jacket. i love Duluth Trading lol. Shop the sales/clearance online and you can snag some killer deals. dry on the fly pants = best working outdoor pants ever imo lol. flexfit firehose pants are amazing. wearing a pair of the ballroom double flex jeans right now and love em.

Warning though....do NOT use fabric softener on any of the pants. they will rise up a bit on you, almost a full length shorter if you use it. specially the flex fire hose will shrink up. i was told not to use fabric softener from the employees at the store and haven't had a issue since.

oh the shirts, i have a few flannels and dress style shirts. they have all been awesome. and the longtail t-shirts.....are indeed super long lol. and i have to always have a tall in any shirt i wear and im saying they are long haha.
I love the dry on the fly pants.

I decided to try the 40 Grit Flex Twill cargo pants. I got them on sale for $25/pair, so I bought 3. They were so comfortable when I tried them on, I nearly wore a pair out of the store. I’ll wear them this week and see how they do.

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations.

Most of my clothing is Duluth. Fire hose flex cargos and long tail henlies make up 80% of my wardrobe.

I don’t wear their underwear because it’s not wool. Socks and underwear are wool only items for me. Won’t wear cotton for either.

Most of my clothing is Duluth. Fire hose flex cargos and long tail henlies make up 80% of my wardrobe.

I don’t wear their underwear because it’s not wool. Socks and underwear are wool only items for me. Won’t wear cotton for either.
Does that not itch like crazy?

Does that not itch like crazy?

No. Quality wool does not itch, keeps you comfortable all day, never hot and never cold and repels moisture and odor like nothing else.

I can wear my boots all day working in the yard in the summer and at the end of the day my socks are dry and odorless.

I wear a lot of their shirts. I mostly buy online because the sales are typically better than in store. The first few times I ordered, the shirts were thick, heavy cotton and I liked them a lot. This last time, the shirts were much thinner and varied wildly in size. One was easily two sizes larger than it was tagged.
I also got one shirt a couple of years ago that had one sleeve 2” shorter than the other.

Their quality seems hit or miss when ordering online

Back
Top Bottom