• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone find who owns this boat?

DNR for boat registration......they may not give you the info as it is like automobile registrations...you may have to file a report with DNR and let them investigate

I have a criminal complaint in progress and need info to move on a civil one. Where do you look up who owns a boat? Asshole's aggressive dog bit our puppy unprovoked and the way he ran I highly suspect this isn't the first time he has a complaint against his dog. The cock bag aslo tried to say a 6mo Berner puppy attacked his dog Belgian Shepard through a fence. World would be a better place is someone had taught his mother to swallow.
Just an observation and free advice is worth what you paid for it, but if you are planning any lawsuits you may want to be a little more objective with your comments. A good lawyer will tear you up in court over the items marked above in blue and you and your puppy may end up looking like the aggressors.

I have a criminal complaint in progress and need info to move on a civil one. Where do you look up who owns a boat? Asshole's aggressive dog bit our puppy unprovoked and the way he ran I highly suspect this isn't the first time he has a complaint against his dog. The cock bag aslo tried to say a 6mo Berner puppy attacked his dog Belgian Shepard through a fence. World would be a better place is someone had taught his mother to swallow.
I can't read the Reg number.

Well , thankfully no one got mad enough to start shooting!
I would say let it go brother and enjoy yourself.
Nope, ****stick is gonna pay the vet bill and animal control got a aggressive dog complaint, from his behavior i don't think its the first one against his dog. He grabbed the dog and ran as fast as he could.

Honestly, if there weren't so may people present, I'd have taken out his dog on the spot and been well within my legal right.

Completely understand what you mean by it didn't look like the first time. Saw a dog rip up another one at a dog park, idiot and his dog were out of there so quick, they knew the drill. He picked it up, not a small dog, ran to his truck, threw it in an screeched off in seconds.

You can purchase boat history reports online just like Carfax.
Not sure if the reports have owner info, but you can ask before you purchase the report.

Back
Top Bottom