• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone find who owns this boat?

Got what I need. Want to thank the brother who provided me with all the info I needed. Got his name, address and about everything else under the sun on the schmuck. Also had someone roll by the house and confirm everything is correct. You got my number, I'm good to my word and I owe you a beer.

Maybe you'll get some civil relief with that one, but I wouldn't expect Animal Control to be much help on that one. They don't spend too much time on dog on dog violence when both dogs were on public property. Hopefully you can find out who the owner is and get some vet bills paid.

I'm not too sure about the aggressive dog thing when it is dog on dog. People biter sure...but I never really looked into it.

I've had dogs that were hurt in a dog fight before and I usually chalk it up to dogs being dogs, I got in the habit along time ago to try not to put my dogs in a position to get either dog hurt, it is sometimes unavoidable though.

Were both dogs on a leash?
Yes, mine was lying down with her nose between the slats on a deck rail he was walking his past and his reached through unprovoked and bit mine.

Attachments

• IMG_20220518_201008.jpg
    IMG_20220518_201008.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 28
Back
Top Bottom