• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone fish the Etowah in Downtown Canton?

I saw a stripper come out of the Etowah downstream of town. He brought it by the place I use to work up in those parts. Damn thing was so long it was bent to fit in a large cooler. I believe it dumps into Carter's lake. Saw another in a john boat and it was the biggest fresh water fish I have ever seen. There are probably some native and stocked trout that have have been washed downstream of come out some of the stocked creeks that feed into the Etowah. Just a guess on that but it seems logical.

I saw a stripper come out of the Etowah downstream of town. He brought it by the place I use to work up in those parts. Damn thing was so long it was bent to fit in a large cooler. I believe it dumps into Carter's lake. Saw another in a john boat and it was the biggest fresh water fish I have ever seen. There are probably some native and stocked trout that have have been washed downstream of come out some of the stocked creeks that feed into the Etowah. Just a guess on that but it seems logical.
Etowah goes into allatoona

Back
Top Bottom