• Ribeye beached potato and a salad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Marietta tony

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
121   0
Reaction score
Heard on the radio that it is a problem especially with pizza. I am not afflected and don't understand. Is it a problem?
20190422_174215.jpg

It is gluten, and it is a group of proteins found in wheat, barley, rye, and other grains. Gluten intolerance/ allergies are related to certain DNA makeups, and can run in families. Current estimates are that at least 30% of the population has some type of gluten problem and don't know it. Wheat has been genetically modified since the 1950's. Cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and about 300 other diseases have been on the rise since the 1950's. Hmmm.... My wife is severely allergic to gluten, I have seen her have a bad allergic reaction when she just SMELLED a biscuit. 5 years ago she totally lost her balance, and the doctor's couldn't tell her why. We finally had her tested for food allergies, she has many, but gluten is the most severe, and caused her to be allergic to many others. I had my DNA tested as well, there are 4 really bad genes that you can have that cause gluten intolerance, I inherited 2 from my mother, and the other 2 from my father. I went gluten free about 4 years ago, I have lost 50 lbs, and quite a few health issues have cleared up. If you want to know more, Google the Gluten Free Society. PS, most doctor's aren't taught about gluten issues, the test they normally use are not accurate.

Back
Top Bottom