• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone going to the Norcross gun show its awesome

100% disbelieve that. The gun would have been cleared by the door when the zip tie was placed on it. The nitwit had to, HAD TO load it somehow in order for it to fire.
I agree, that sounds sus to me. How do you get a zip tie through the chamber of a loaded gun. Either it was a carry gun they didn’t get checked or present at the front door or the vendor was doing something crazy.

I agree, that sounds sus to me. How do you get a zip tie through the chamber of a loaded gun. Either it was a carry gun they didn’t get checked or present at the front door or the vendor was doing something crazy.
Almost ALL of the gunshow ND's I've been present for (5 in total) were "the vendor was doing something crazy." LOL!

Almost ALL of the gunshow ND's I've been present for (5 in total) were "the vendor was doing something crazy." LOL!
Yeah, as I was walking out the vendors close to that area were yelling back and forth with the table it happened at. I thought a fight was going to break out between them. I guess they weren’t too happy about them being careless with a loaded gun.

Yeah, as I was walking out the vendors close to that area were yelling back and forth with the table it happened at. I thought a fight was going to break out between them. I guess they weren’t too happy about them being careless with a loaded gun.
I wouldn't be either. My closest call was at the Indy 1500 show in 2010. Vendor showing his buddy his new Block Fowty, dropped the mag then squoze the trigger to release the slide and BOOM! Right through his hand into the floor and it ricocheted into a tool box. There must have been 6,000 people in that exhibit hall. I just rolled into an H-Beam and waited for the chaos to settle down. Must have been less than 30 feet away.

I wouldn't be either. My closest call was at the Indy 1500 show in 2010. Vendor showing his buddy his new Block Fowty, dropped the mag then squoze the trigger to release the slide and BOOM! Right through his hand into the floor and it ricocheted into a tool box. There must have been 6,000 people in that exhibit hall. I just rolled into an H-Beam and waited for the chaos to settle down. Must have been less than 30 feet away.
Damn. Luckily I have been pretty far away at the gun shows where NDs have happened. It’s always an unsettling sound with the pop and then the silence after. Someone yelled active shooter at the gun show today and people were darting for the doors at full speed. I was trying to get a handle on the location of the people I was with.

Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 were you working the unks guns booth? I was at the expo center for the ND a few months ago. Almost got trampled.

Yeah... I was working at Unks booth last year when the ND happened 5 yards away. I wasn't at this one.

I will be at the Duluth Show next weekend and I sure hope there isn't a ND

Back
Top Bottom