• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone had covid twice?

Our families experience has been, I got it in July of 2020. Down 10 days or so, and no energy for a few weeks afterwards. No one in the house got it. Jump forward 14 months and 5 more family members in the our household come down with it. I did not get it again after being exposed to it for about 3 weeks as it went through the house. During both bouts of it in our household, my wife and two of my sons never got it. It´s possible that the boys were asymptomatic, we only tested those that felt ill. So, nine of us living under the same roof, 6 of us have had it, with no reinfection and three never showing signs if they did have it. We have had my wife´s antibodies tested twice, as we´ve tested mine. She has not antibodies, I have really strong ones 14 months after infection.
Thought I should add, no one in the house is vaccinated nor do we have plans to get vaccinated. Kids all had mild cases. Side note, our friends 19 year old daughter got the jab without letting them know. She has been sick 7 times with flu like symptoms since her jab. She has not been sick in the 10 years prior. No one else in their household has been sick. They are also using Ivermectin weekly.

Yep!
In excellent health, exercise regularly and
the first time (Aug) put me in the hospital.
Then…Got fully vaccinated.
Second time (Dec) the symptoms were very mild.
Wife and daughter got it as well but were no where near as sick as I was either time.

A good friend's wife works in the jail system and has had it four times now. The shortest period between COVID has been three months and she did not get the jab. The first go was pretty brutal on her, but not worthy of a trip to the hospital; the others were fairly mild cases.

Not to create an argument here, but there are three studies going on outside the United States and the preliminary results are somewhat promising. If an individual was NEVER vaccinated for Covid-19 and contracts it and beats it naturally that person has an 80.1% chance of developing a lifetime (or very long) immunity to Covid-19 and its variants. The remaining 19.9% can still contract Covid and will react to it accordingly - depending on which variant they get. People who got vaccinated are in a very different category. Its about the opposite, with only 18% developing an immunity to the specific strain of Covid they were jabbed for, with 82% reacting to Covid as if they were never innoculated (which is a debate in and of itself) and almost all (82%) being able to contract, develop and transmit Covid to other people. People jabbed do NOT develop a broad spectrum immunity to Covid and its variants - there are probably statistical exceptions in the single digits. The keys to beating Covid is early intervention and getting treatment in the first 72 hours. See the FLCCC i-Mask protocols online for the best way to avoid needing to see your doctor and whatever you do DO NOT get remdisivir!
What does Remdisivir do against you?

I know quite a few people who have had it several times. It's my understanding Dela immunity from having it don't really apply well to omicron, but omicron immunity should be good against delta. As the strains change, your body don't recognize it always so it gets by and reinfects the host.

Remdisivir also is very expensive and a lot of people reported kideny failure it seems like and this was very common treatment early on. (not for sure if it is now or not).

Hope everyone is staying safe.

Back
Top Bottom