• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone had covid twice?

What does Remdisivir do against you?
Kills your kidneys. It was developed for Ebola. 53% of people taking Remidesivir died in trials and it was pulled out early.
Now it kills people with Covid.

WHO data analysis about Rem destroying kidneys.

It does not do anything to treat Covid19.

I know quite a few people who have had it several times. It's my understanding Dela immunity from having it don't really apply well to omicron, but omicron immunity should be good against delta. As the strains change, your body don't recognize it always so it gets by and reinfects the host.

Remdisivir also is very expensive and a lot of people reported kideny failure it seems like and this was very common treatment early on. (not for sure if it is now or not).

Hope everyone is staying safe.
Brother of my MIL died from kidney failure after 5 days on Remedisivir n

In these studies I'm following outside the United States, there is something serious to consider: Some people get it and start feeling better on day 4-5 and by day 7 they think they are out of the woods. On day 8 they encounter an O2 saturation deficit, shortness of breath, and the problem is the body is having an allergic reaction to the spike protein production. Take the matter seriously. The outpatient treatments used for this reaction on day 8 - those used in countries that do not have modern healthcare facilities - includes benadryl and whole milk. I know, I know, it sounds too simple. But these two things when combined will control your body's over-reaction (an autoimmune dysfunction) and calm it down while you seek further treatment. The further treatment regimen used outside the USA includes 'mectin (a derivative of wormwood) hydroxi' as well as high doses of intravenous vitamin C as well as several other remedies - but whatever you do DON'T GET REMDISIVIR !. Remdisivir killed 53.1% of the patients given it during the Ebola studies. Granted, they also had ebola, but remdisivir was pulled from all three studies because it was causing more deaths than ebola untreated, or ebola and any other remedy attempted. It causes acute kidney failure. Then your body drowns itself.

BTW - I never served in the 10th mountain, but I did manage to get up there for a few training sessions with the 10th, or playing with the 10th training areas and its DAMNED COLD up there! The snow was so deep I had to hover for almost 10 minutes to blow away enough snow to get the landing gear to touch the earth and not set the entire fuselage in a snow bank. I've landed up there in more than one place and it was so deep I couldn't open the cockpit doors.

Brother of my MIL died from kidney failure after 5 days on Remedisivir n
You should tell your in-laws to get the VAERS report for her death. I'd bet a paycheck that no one reported it to VAERS or the report was expunged from the database for unknown reasons. Fauci needs to find himself behind bars. If you really want to know what's going on, read the latest best seller: (cut and paste) https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony...sprefix=the+real+anthony+fauci,aps,226&sr=8-1

I had four bags of it , i was in the hospital for four days.
I was down 5 weeks.
So far I haven’t had any kidney problems.
Would like to read about it.
It only affects about 40-50% of the patients who get it. 55% have no reaction and 25-45% end up either dead or with kidney damage. Read the book: .https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony-Fauci-Democracy-Childrens/dp/1510766804/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2ADZL12DTEZQR&keywords=the+real+anthony+fauci&qid=1643154217&sprefix=the+real+anthony+fauci%2Caps%2C226&sr=8-1

December 25th of 2020 and then again September 2021 (1st time was a lot worse than the 2nd) - Was exposed to a lot of people with the Decepticon variety but so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom