• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone hammock hunt?

Interesting concept OP. I’d be afraid to try it because my snoring would scare all of the game off! That or I’d wake up in the middle of the night and realize that I was still out there.

Back in the day(30+ years ago), I used to hunt with a guy that had narcolepsy. Hammock would have been a good idea. We installed a seat belt in his tree stand. He snored so loud you could hear him 100yds out, cutting logs. He would wake up and be surrounded by deer looking at him. Shot one every year.

DNR is the reason for low pig numbers. They are trying to irraticate them all. They have the population controlled now, i wish they would let the hunters manage them. Stinks

5826C0E5-8FDE-41BA-BA0C-EB9D3F140745.jpeg
I have used a arrowhead-equipment hammock chair for hunting the North GA mountains for the last two years. Being able to sit motionless for extended periods while hunting from the ground is critical, and there is no seat more comfortable. At less than 1lb and around $40 it is a great option. I Shot my biggest hog to date from the hammock last spring while overlooking a food plot on a mountain WMA.

Attachments

• 5BB13DEB-5459-47DD-9499-BF7DC1467E32.jpeg
    5BB13DEB-5459-47DD-9499-BF7DC1467E32.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom