• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: Anyone have 22 Subsonic for sale or trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosyourcoach

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Anyone have 22 Subsonic for sale or trade?

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I need some sub sonic .22 for my wife and kid to learn to shoot properly. I can buy or trade 9mm or 223 or new in bag Pmags.

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: Anyone have 22 Subsonic for sale or trade?

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I need some sub sonic .22 for my wife and kid to learn to shoot properly. I can buy or trade 9mm or 223 or new in bag Pmags.

Thanks
Think I have some CCI subsonic, but I may also have some Aquila super calibri shorts if you want. I'll try to remember to look in the morning, but if you're interested, hit me up in the morning. I am up in Woodstock.

Academy in athens had a couple rounds

Attachments

• 20200326_180119.jpg
    20200326_180119.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20200326_180116.jpg
    20200326_180116.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 13
CCI "Quiet" is The best combination of low noise but reliable feeding through the magazine system of any repeating rifle.
It won't cycle the bolt on a semi auto, but you can do that by hand.
At least you don't have to manually place each cartridge in the chamber directly like you do for colibri rounds or 22 CB shorts.

Be sure you have a good and safe backstop for any of these cartridges. They are all more powerful than BB and pellet guns and CCI's QUIET round features a full size 40 grain bullet that could probably kill people from almost a mile away.

P.S. I've found at 95% of 22 Long Rifle standard velocity ammo
--especially standard velocity match ammo-- is, in fact, subsonic.
I have a silencer, and I have tested a bunch of ammo thru it, on multiple rifle and pistols as host firearms.

But "subsonic" could still throw the bullets at a muzzle velocity of 1075 ft./s, and that results in a louder bang then the same size bullet that is only pushed at 710 or 830 ft./second.

I need some subsonic .22 for my wife and kid to learn to shoot properly
Hope someone has time to explain this to me.
How/why does subsonic 22 make it easier to
learn how to shoot properly over other 22 ammo ?
Maybe I was absent the day that memo went out.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom