• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a 5.56 mak 90?

I have two 84s. Awesome. I have 3 chinese mags and someone gave me a Tapco to try out - havent yet. Its tough to find chinese norinco 223 mags for less than $100. The 223 Polytech mags will not work

IMG_3115.PNG
IMG_1522.JPG

Saw one with tactical furniture here on ODT yesterday with 3 Norinco mags for $800, did anyone ask if it comes with original stockset as well ?

3 mags is about $300. I thought the gun was $850. I didnt ask but no mention of the original furniture. Im not a fan of AR Type furniture on AKs. At some point I may buy a gun if it comes with enough extra mags.

Columbus gun show today. Got two excellent plus condition 30 rounders for $80 each. It hurt to do it, but afterwards I was glad I got them. ;)

I need for everyone that has any Chinese 5.56 magazines to look at the follower and see if it is traditional Chinese "stepped" follower or has a "bullet" follower. Please PM me with any bullet follower magazines. This information will be used for a magazine/book article and this is research. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom