• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a PSA JAKL

I have one and love it

Attachments

• 20230122_111325.jpg
    20230122_111325.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 144
Thanks for the inputs. Wondering how long it will be until they release the 13.7 upper with pin/weld brake. I feel like it should be pretty high on their priorities if they want to keep selling since the pistol versions are less appealing to most now

I picked up one of the 5.56 10.5" models. The dry fire function and overall quality appears excellent. At the range I ran into ejection issues on every fired round. But would eject when manually racked. With that said, the feel, recoil, and balance was amazing. I can't wait to find the issue and try the suppressor. Looking forward to picking up a 300blk hopefully in something shorter than the 8.5". Anyone else having ejection issues??

I picked up one of the 5.56 10.5" models. The dry fire function and overall quality appears excellent. At the range I ran into ejection issues on every fired round. But would eject when manually racked. With that said, the feel, recoil, and balance was amazing. I can't wait to find the issue and try the suppressor. Looking forward to picking up a 300blk hopefully in something shorter than the 8.5". Anyone else having ejection issues??
Not on the 555 version. My 300blk has been a bother but the 556 functions suppressed and unsuppressed with no issues so far.

Back
Top Bottom