• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a PTR-32?

Now, I like that!

Anyone have an accuracy report?

The rifle length versions are actually very accurate. A friend up in MI has one, and he reports consistent 2 moa at 100 yards with irons. No precision bolt gun, but better than most any AK's.

My SBR is better than I had expected it to be accuracy wise. I don't have any photos of targets, but I'll take some the next time out.

The real reason I went this route:
1. I wanted to have the capability to suppress 7.62x39.
2. I didn't want to mess with the thread concentricity on an AK
3. I wanted it to be quieter than a suppress AK, and the roller lock action helps in this regard more than I thought it would.
4. It looks awesome. (not the primary purpose, but an added bonus)

Yeah, I saw a vid where they had 1.5-2 MOA with a scope.

In for sovietak474u sovietak474u report! I don't remember him posting and I stalk him pretty well.

Wait, did I say that stalking part out loud?

He did lead me to my first Luger so, well, ...

So, back to the PTR-32...

I love my PTR-32. It took over as my primary vehicle rifle. It is accurate, hearing safe when suppressed and 100% reliable.

PTR-32.jpg

Oh and to avoid any issues with it just stick with cheap 11 dollar Pmags. surplus mags all have different tolerances but the firearm was designed around the magpul AK pmag. It will NOT work with yugoslavian bolt hold open mags. When I sold most of my AK-47s I ditched all my non standard mags and only saved the bakelite , magpul pmags and yugoslavian bolt hold open mags.

Back
Top Bottom