• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a run & gun schedule?

I missed the part about South versus North Carolina. Sorry.

June 13th weekend is busy. Tactical Games at South River and a KD Appleseed at Talladega are also scheduled then. I want to do it all.
Oh wow. I didnt realize that was the same weekend as the Tac Games. I am 50/50 on that right now. Watching registration closely as I try to decide what to do. There is only 33 slots left. $295 vs $85 of the Clinton, SC event though.....

Oh wow. I didnt realize that was the same weekend as the Tac Games. I am 50/50 on that right now. Watching registration closely as I try to decide what to do. There is only 33 slots left. $295 vs $85 of the Clinton, SC event though.....

Meep me posted on clinton I've been to that for a RNG at it was a great time and whooped my ass more then any of the rest. And I only did the 5k.

Ahem. Riverbend is much worse.

Really? Maybe it's just because I wasnt in the shape I am now. But the SC one torn me a new one. It was the only RNG I contemplated not finishing. I was the last runner out with a buddy of mine in the 90° heat with 110% humidity. I wasnt ready for that event at all. Now I dont 3ven like doing them if they are not 10k+. But you really think riverbend was worse? Didnt you do the 8k in SC?

Really? Maybe it's just because I wasnt in the shape I am now. But the SC one torn me a new one. It was the only RNG I contemplated not finishing. I was the last runner out with a buddy of mine in the 90° heat with 110% humidity. I wasnt ready for that event at all. Now I dont 3ven like doing them if they are not 10k+. But you really think riverbend was worse? Didnt you do the 8k in SC?

I dont know about SC, but I felt like the Zombie was 3x as hard as Riverbend.
bulletpaluza bulletpaluza P ponyboy96 so are we doing SC or Tactical Games? I am kind of leaning toward the Tactical Games....

I just googled it. They lost me at carry heavy things. Bad back, so that’s out. Them days are done for me.
Yeah, I am just thinking I am already going to the RBGC again..(is there two of them per year?) and I am looking for an excuse to run my Gen 4 Noveske SBR with just an EOTech, Tactical Games seems like it might be the place.

Back
Top Bottom