• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have a s&w 500 mag?? Need reviews

I got the Browning, 2 Glocks, & an AR, if I had the bucks I would be getting me a S&W 500 Magnum dude!

I got the Browning, 2 Glocks, & an AR, if I had the bucks I would be getting me a S&W 500 Magnum dude!

I have to ask, why? It can't be fun to shoot. Unless you cast your own bullets, even handloading for it will cost a fortune. I love big bore handguns. I've owned more 44 mag and 454 Casull revolvers than I can count, but I have no desire to own an X frame revolver. They are just too damn big to be practical for anything I can think of. Most folks I know that have had one, took a few beatings with it. The first when they bought it. The second when they shot it. The third when they sold it. If I just had to have one, I'd shop for a used one, as I have seen em' go for far less than a new one.

What is a fair price for one?

Looking on Gunbroker it appears that they are actually bringing around $700.00 range. There was a couple with scopes that brought in the $800.00 to $850.00 range. People are asking a lot more, but that's what the few sold ones actually went for. The guys at Southern Gun and Pawn have them float through their store pretty regularly. Tell Seth, he'll find you one.

Obama ain't gonna let no elephant ridin' zombies get you! They may come in ridin bulldozers though, so you may be right. It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it!

People said the same thing to me 30+ years ago when I bought my first Super Blackhawk.

Back
Top Bottom