• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have access to honda technical service bulletins

not what you're asking but i read that they had a recall on ignition switches for 98-02 that can cause similar issues if the problem is still there.

While its a known issue Ive never seens a TSB for it. If one existed NHTSA would have a copy. Check out their website.

Good luck with your case
I have already won in magistrate court. The Midas guy is a D*ck and the google video that walks you through the troubleshooting and schematic.
He has doubted the validity of some video I have found on the internet. So I am Looking for official honds tsb recall or troubleshooting data from Honda

My soon had a 92 Honda Accord that would do the same thing, I got rid of that headache.

Don't really care to own another Honda.

THERE is no tsb or reference to confirm or to have writen proof

PER symptom that the main relay is the culprit is based on past experience

ALL electronics soldier points can go bad , take the clocks in the civics and accords 92- up
they will stop working and you can tap dash and they will come back on , might can add that to your list to sue

this isn't a honda issue that you can win , it will not shut off while driving and you lose control vehicle , it only prevents cranking issues , and if you try a few times or wait it will crank up again ..,,

so what you are trying to find doesn't exist...

You be better off hiring a master honda tech to go with you to court ....

It does sound like you're out of luck. Proving negligence / incompetence isn't always easy. If they're not a Honda authorized shop I'm not sure a TSB would help much.

To whom may concern accept this to the courts
20170820_155854.jpg

Back
Top Bottom