• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have ammo shipped and stolen?

You guys on outdoor trader kill me. Everybody knows that delivery people have the same or less IQ than Joe Biden and you cry when there is a mistake. and if something gets delivered to my house I never look to see who it’s addressed to because I forget that I order stuff so I just go ahead and open it up and if it is not mine then or then I look at that address I need it I keep it and you call them and say it was never delivered and that way we both have one of whatever it was ,

I bought a big black dildo for the secret Santa game we play at our company Christmas party. I just got the cheapest one I could find on ebay. Figured it would come in a box but no. It came in a plastic bag. Anyone handling it at USPS would have felt a big veiny cock and balls.
how-big-dick.gif

It helps to mark your mailbox or door very clearly with big numbers….overkill. A last name too….if you aren’t too paranoid. Lol.
These peeps doing delivery are in a hurry and really don’t care most of the time as long as it is close to being where it is supposed to be, they don’t have time to investigate where they are or where you are. Lol.

It helps to mark your mailbox or door very clearly with big numbers….overkill. A last name too….if you aren’t too paranoid. Lol.
These peeps doing delivery are in a hurry and really don’t care most of the time as long as it is close to being where it is supposed to be, they don’t have time to investigate where they are or where you are. Lol.
Dude I got big numbers on mailbox, pillar on porch and a big ceramic numbered plaque on the wall next to the front door.
Someone would have to be blind or really dumb to miss the street numbers on the residence.
They’re just careless or lazy or GPS told them they were at the right house.

Even the new mailman is a dunce.
I have a brick mailbox with a metal mailbox directly in the center of the brick structure.
Underneath the main metal mailbox are two plastic newspaper boxes with open faces side by side.
The other day it was raining and the mail lady ignored the metal mailbox and put the mail in one of the open faced newspaper boxes.
And left it sticking out partially and of course it got got soaked.

There’s a crap ton of rocket scientists in the work force lately.

My brother George ordered some ammo from 2nd Amendment Ammo, because I told him I buy from them every month, he purchased some and never received it, but had a message that it wss delivered by UPS, I told him to file a complaint, that ammo was on his porch before the complaint was finished, I told him the UPS guy was probably trying to keep it, this was last week.

During the pandemic, Lucky Gunner was offering insurance against porch pirates and thieving shipping workers. My preference is to order ammo and have it over-packed in a plain unlabeled cardboard box with only the shipping label and the ORMD label visible. But after reading all of these threads and considering all of the shipping and insurance charges, it may be better to buy it locally or from an area supplier and take possession immediately.

Dude I got big numbers on mailbox, pillar on porch and a big ceramic numbered plaque on the wall next to the front door.
Someone would have to be blind or really dumb to miss the street numbers on the residence.
They’re just careless or lazy or GPS told them they were at the right house.

Even the new mailman is a dunce.
I have a brick mailbox with a metal mailbox directly in the center of the brick structure.
Underneath the main metal mailbox are two plastic newspaper boxes with open faces side by side.
The other day it was raining and the mail lady ignored the metal mailbox and put the mail in one of the open faced newspaper boxes.
And left it sticking out partially and of course it got got soaked.

There’s a crap ton of rocket scientists in the work force lately.
Damn….yep, sounds like some real genuses !
I think it is the attitude half the time. Folks feel like they are being punished to have to work a lot of times, I think. They act like they should be able to get by , very richly, without having to do what it takes sometimes. That is what I see a good bit of the time !
I don’t care if you sweep floors or if you are a biomechanics engineer or something. If you choose to do a job, do the best job you can do at it, no matter what it is for. Unfortunately this rarely gets applied.

Back
Top Bottom