• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have ammo shipped and stolen?

I ran a courier service back in the 80’s - one hour delivery type stuff for attorneys, doctors, anyone who needed it.
We constantly prided ourselves on getting the stuff done as accurately and quickly as possible. That is what the customer pays for.

You guys on outdoor trader kill me. Everybody knows that delivery people have the same or less IQ than Joe Biden and you cry when there is a mistake. and if something gets delivered to my house I never look to see who it’s addressed to because I forget that I order stuff so I just go ahead and open it up and if it is not mine then or then I look at that address I need it I keep it and you call them and say it was never delivered and that way we both have one of whatever it was ,
The problem is there is there is only 303 people in my town and half that many houses. How many times does it take to remember the location the houses on your route. Especially a drive that has one house on it.

Damn….yep, sounds like some real genuses !
I think it is the attitude half the time. Folks feel like they are being punished to have to work a lot of times, I think. They act like they should be able to get by , very richly, without having to do what it takes sometimes. That is what I see a good bit of the time !
I don’t care if you sweep floors or if you are a biomechanics engineer or something. If you choose to do a job, do the best job you can do at it, no matter what it is for. Unfortunately this rarely gets applied.
Agreed.
I worked in a union shop for a while.
Can’t tell you how
Many times I heard “Slow down you’re making us look bad.

My reply was “No….you’re making you look bad.”….lol.

Back
Top Bottom