• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have an Slr-107fr

IMG_0723.JPG
I have one it's super awesome and I love it. A lot of guys say they're not worth the money, I'm glad I spent 850.00 on mine personally.

i don't think you would regret picking one up. The trigger does need some getting used to with the "2 stage". I just picked up a 106fr also and knock on wood it's been flawless thru 300 or so rds.

I've had two and loved them both. The best AK you can get as is, in my opinion. That being said, the trigger truly sucks. I hate it, I pull it immediately and go G2.

I sold them for 104's though. I understand the 7.62 love, but for modern carbine tactics, 5.45 is beast mode!

I've had two and loved them both. The best AK you can get as is, in my opinion. That being said, the trigger truly sucks. I hate it, I pull it immediately and go G2.

I sold them for 104's though. I understand the 7.62 love, but for modern carbine tactics, 5.45 is beast mode!

Love the 5.45!!!

5.45 isn't as easy to come by where I live but I will agree it's an awesome round. I just have so much 7.62 I figure why not go that route.

I have a SLR 107-31 (folding polymer stock) The rifle has been great, eats the SP, HP, and FMJ ammo no problem. I haven't had any paint/finish issues, but I also haven't done multiple mag dumps to heat it up really hot. I would not hesitate to use it as a defensive rifle. CDNN has Bulgarian metal mags for about $15 each. That is the only mag I have used in the rifle.

I have had one for a few years I guess it's been. Maybe Just recently put it through its paces. 400 rounds or so through it without any hiccups. Practiced 5 shot mag changes without much of a break. Few half mag dumps. No finish issues. Love it

Back
Top Bottom