• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have any personal experience using a Hawk Helium Saddle?

jdav

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Midway has them on sale. As someone who may nap I wasn’t sure how safe these were? I need some structure to a climber if stand… looks like these would wear you out being on you feet or my legs would likely go numb if it corded off my leg like I think it would while sitting sling style.
No returns so I wanted some feedback.

I looked them up it would be a no go for me.i believe you would be better off putting your money in a good portable climbing stand.im sure some on here could give you good advice on the ones to look at.

Good luck,I feel 80% of the success in deer hunting is with comfort,the more comfortable the longer you hunt.

It’s definitely a good entry level saddle, especially for the price. Get a good platform and some knee pads, and you’ll be more comfortable in a saddle than you are in a summit…

Cruzr is probably the best and most comfortable saddle on the market. I think they have a package deal where all the ropes are included, but it’ll be more than twice the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you’re ever over towards Rome you’re welcome to try mine. That goes for anyone else that’s curious about one. You’ll be amazed how comfortable it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom