• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have experience with Redbone Farms?

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
I just joined their Dove hunting club and I'm pretty excited about it. They are old South and have been doing the dove hunting club since 1965. One of the former patriarchs of the farm was the head of the Department of Agriculture for Governor Talmadge. Being a club member is the only way to be able to hunt the property. They do nine hunts per year and put on the traditional opening day bar-b-que. They also have an annual wild game dinner. When you consider everything that comes with the membership, the price is very good. $700.00.

We hunted with Floyd one year for doves. It was a good setup when we went. Plenty of birds and plenty of room. It was a lotto for stands. We hunted over millet. Y’all should have a good shoot. Floyd is a good guy. We only hunted opening day due to all the other fall activity’s.

We hunted with Floyd one year for doves. It was a good setup when we went. Plenty of birds and plenty of room. It was a lotto for stands. We hunted over millet. Y’all should have a good shoot. Floyd is a good guy. We only hunted opening day due to all the other fall activity’s.
Thanks for the info. I'm even more excited now.

What is their policy on children? I don't see anything mentioned on their website.

I believe they are free to hunt with you. Dont quote me on that. Floyd is good guy and safety conscious. He makes his rules fairly clear. Check his site. Im surpised you haven’t gotten a packet yet lol
It just happened. Talked to Fred on the phone.

Back
Top Bottom