• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone have (or know where to find) a Harbor Freight coupon?

If you go to the store and get your item and take it to the counter and tell the lady you have a coupon but you lost it between your house and the store they have those coupons behind the counter and they will scan it for you. I've done this a million times there's no need to make this a drawn out situation when this answer is simple. Do what I said to do and you will get your discount on your $9 jack sands. That is all!

If you go to the store and get your item and take it to the counter and tell the lady you have a coupon but you lost it between your house and the store they have those coupons behind the counter and they will scan it for you. I've done this a million times there's no need to make this a drawn out situation when this answer is simple. Do what I said to do and you will get your discount on your $9 jack sands. That is all!

One of the few benefits of attaining a certain age, you can claim you had something "right here" and now you can find it (or remember where you put it) and get a sympathy discount,

I still see full-page ads for Harbor Freight in Guns & Ammo magazine, and they always have a 20% off "any one item" coupon.
But, these coupons have a very short deadline to use them-- usually by the end of the month of the magazine's stated month (good thing G&A mails their magazine out weeks early).

Those little coupon books you find in a lot of Drs. offices and eating places and liquor stores and such usually have a HF coupon in them.

One of the few benefits of attaining a certain age, you can claim you had something "right here" and now you can find it (or remember where you put it) and get a sympathy discount,
LOL. That's spot on. Just look at the check out which is usually a girl at the one off 575 in Kennesaw, with puppy dog eyes and she will do it everyone. Also don't forget the the little newspaper rack at the front of the store that has the sale papers with all the coupons in it and just snag one on the way in.

Harbor Freight, along with many other stores (Hobby Lobby, Michael's, etc.) have done away with their weekly and 'any item X% off" coupons. Doing this to allow more control with 'on sale' and individual item pricing.

Back
Top Bottom