• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here buy stocks?

I hear alot of hype with the pot stocks

2 problems with them and why i wouldn't invest

1) subject to law plus standard market forces with produce supply (think crops susceptible to fire and drought)

2) once pot is federally legal and laws wont apply as much, big tabacco will come in and murder any start up (or buy out which could be good)

Don’t make a stock pick on just one company out there. I got into an ETF called MJ it invests in each individual company.. Got in when I rebalanced in Jan. I believe this sector will only rise.

I don’t own any pot stocks.. I do own an ETF, that blends them all together up about from 24 to 34 in less than 6 months...
That’s a nice gain for sure and the trend is only up for that sector, I agree. You can do better with a rifle approach than the shotgun method, imo.

I was too busy with the holidays to do anything in December - now I wish I had bought ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Debated Apple around 160 on its way back up. I'd say its good right now at 185!

If you have a crystal ball let me know when to buy Tesla and Amazon.

No Crystal Ball here, but got this in an email from Squawk Box this AM.

...Citigroup Global Markets is out with another shocking bear-case scenario for Tesla (TSLA), saying it sees increasing probability that shares plummet more than 80% to just $36. Morgan Stanley put a $10 worst-case on the stock Tuesday. (CNBC)...

Back
Top Bottom