• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here buy stocks?

It’s interesting to review this thread now and look back and see how some of these predictions panned out...

upload_2019-7-10_14-3-7.png

Now for a reality check.
Bought vista outdoors -ammo manufactures. It has fallen significantly since - about half of when I bought it. Had the opportunity to sell it for about 10% profit but held out for more.
So much for timing stocks...

It’s interesting to review this thread now and look back and see how some of these predictions panned out...

REIT - DEA - only leases to Government

nice, 5.65% Dividend, I'll have to look at that one closer.
thanks!

I love REITs and bought DEA on ATLcarry ATLcarry 's recommendation plus a little research. I cost average when buying stock and made one purchase on June 8th and another on Aug 14th. Currently up 9.33% with upcoming dividend Sep 26(1.26% per quarter). Thanks again ATLcarry ATLcarry .

Here are my current REIT positions: OHI, WELL, ARI, VER, DEA

Gold is a solid move to start investing in ahead of the recession... stocks will start dropping like flies soon... we are at 2007 levels imo.... protect yourself!!

Gold is a solid move to start investing in ahead of the recession... stocks will start dropping like flies soon... we are at 2007 levels imo.... protect yourself!!
golds already damn near 1600. i thinkit may it that then ride with silver at 20

no doubt stocks will take a hit, as will property. i have my money in stocks with high dividend yields (long run game) and putting cash in savings account that earn only 2.2 for the time being. in 2 or 3 years i want to be able to put down skrilla on a house/property (i hate the idea of a mortgage)

golds already damn near 1600. i thinkit may it that then ride with silver at 20

no doubt stocks will take a hit, as will property. i have my money in stocks with high dividend yields (long run game) and putting cash in savings account that earn only 2.2 for the time being. in 2 or 3 years i want to be able to put down skrilla on a house/property (i hate the idea of a mortgage)
Who does lol

Back
Top Bottom