• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here buy stocks?

At these levels? Are you kidding me? Stocks are more overvalued now than any time in history. For example, the S&P has risen 75% since 1.1.12. In that same time frame, S&P earnings have risen 2%. Do yourself a favor and buy physical PMs, while they are still beaten down.
It's still a good idea to open an account and fund the account. You always need to have money on the sidelines for when we do see the inevitable correction. Some assets will get you 2% risk free.

I’ll throw out my prediction for EROS. I see a big run for this ticker soon.
On sept 5th when I posted this it was $1.72 and ran to 3.92. I sold at 3.80. I got back in long at 1.60 and it's at 3.27 again. I see a gap to fill to around $7+. Check it out and do your own DD and tell me what yall think.

I posted about ARWR on Aug 9th when the price was $29.12. It is currently at $64.56 and has been as high as $73.50. I am not a stock guy and this is the only stock I have but have really researched this company since I got in this company back in 2013. I really believe this a stock will continue to go up every year.

I posted about ARWR on Aug 9th when the price was $29.12. It is currently at $64.56 and has been as high as $73.50. I am not a stock guy and this is the only stock I have but have really researched this company since I got in this company back in 2013. I really believe this a stock will continue to go up every year.
Congrats

What a difference a year makes.
Apple was 142 then and 284 yesterday.
Thought I was smart when I sold it at 199.
Used the proceeds to buy a Cannabis ETF that went up in smoke. Lost 50%.

Lesson learned - at this point in life I don’t have the time or interest in managing investments. Let the pros handle it. Enjoy the monthly statements.

What a difference a year makes.
Apple was 142 then and 284 yesterday.
Thought I was smart when I sold it at 199.
Used the proceeds to buy a Cannabis ETF that went up in smoke. Lost 50%.

Lesson learned - at this point in life I don’t have the time or interest in managing investments. Let the pros handle it. Enjoy the monthly statements.
Pot stocks were a fail imo

Once the weed becomes fed legal, Altria and Phillip Morris will have something for that ass and they pay decent dividends too

Back
Top Bottom