• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anyone here got a hook up on tires?

CBH13

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
164   0
Reaction score
Looking to get a set for my frontier and seeing if anyone worked at a tire shop or know of any good deals going on.

ntb has a buy 2 get 2 right now but of course with nothing in the size i need

pep boys is also running a 30% off coupon but again the only tire that it counts towards they only have 1 of :mad:

need a set of 265/70/r15 for a truck. if anyone also has a set of used ones i may be interested in those as well.

Looking to get a set for my frontier and seeing if anyone worked at a tire shop or know of any good deals going on.

ntb has a buy 2 get 2 right now but of course with nothing in the size i need

pep boys is also running a 30% off coupon but again the only tire that it counts towards they only have 1 of :mad:

need a set of 265/70/r15 for a truck. if anyone also has a set of used ones i may be interested in those as well.
I'd check on Marketplace place and.. dare I say Craigslist. That's gonna be an odd size anyway. You might try some 31x10.50

I can get you a set of Toyo Open Country AT/2 or Nitto Terra Grapplers AT for around $750 out the door. Installed, balanced, etc... just be a long drive for you.

I'd check on Marketplace place and.. dare I say Craigslist. That's gonna be an odd size anyway. You might try some 31x10.50

yah i've been on the look out on both of those. i got a used tire guy i've used before but with my luck on this one he also only has 2. i've debated looking around to see if i could find some compatible size

actually i see there are plenty of options in teh 31x10.5. i wonder how different that would be.

Every time I have went for the sale and bargain I have found out that my local person can still do it cheaper....if you are in the Newnan Area call Mr. Terry at Westside tires. I have not found a sale yet he cannot bear, just depends on if he is close to you or not. He stays busy so make an appointment.

Since you are in Auburn, check Bob's Tires in Winder. Good folks and good deals, just east of downtown a couple blocks. I am not affiliated other than as a satisfied customer.

Back
Top Bottom