• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

...Anyone here install deep well pumps ? ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fattboyzz

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Priviledged ODT redneck !
370   0
Reaction score
I have a drilled well and need a new pump & tank installed.

The old one was installed n the early 90s and was a submersible. The original one was not a submersible and was put in in 1964, so I know either one will work just fine.

The old system will be out already .

It's located in the rear of our residence and you cannot get a rig truck in .

I don't know if he services that area but the guy I used is out of Thomaston and was absolutely awesome. Seemed very reasonably priced from what I saw in my research and bumped 2 other jobs doing supplemental wells to get mine in since it is our house water supply. His name is Jimmy Garrison, number is (770) 468-4323

I don't know if he services that area but the guy I used is out of Thomaston and was absolutely awesome. Seemed very reasonably priced from what I saw in my research and bumped 2 other jobs doing supplemental wells to get mine in since it is our house water supply. His name is Jimmy Garrison, number is (770) 468-4323
Is yours a drilled ,deep well ?

Did he have to set up a rig ?

Is yours a drilled ,deep well ?

Did he have to set up a rig ?
This is the 1st time I've ever had or been on a well so I'm not real familiar with terminology but is there a difference between drilled and bored? If I understand correctly the drilled is deep and narrow and the bored is wider-ours is bored. It was 25 feet to the water and another 25 feet OF water I believe. I'm not sure if he has a rig or not since he didn't need it for mine but I did switch to a submersible from an above ground pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom