• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here own a Drift boat?

Did you put in at campground past Webb's? Reliance is a horrible place to fish and please don't recommend to anyone.......kidding.

Did you put in at campground past Webb's? Reliance is a horrible place to fish and please don't recommend to anyone.......kidding.

We put in at the Powerhouse way upstream and took out at Towee Creek....not a long float but managed to squeeze 4+ hrs out of it....first time on moving water so we got plenty of practice in and did some wet wading too..

Horrible place...absolutely horrible...

Nice. Fished all up and down from power house to the bridge. Water is more challenging for sure when they are generating. I see a lot of folks float below the RR tracks. Deeper and slower water. Awesome boat you have and too bad you couldn't find a better place to try it. Wink wink.

Nice. Fished all up and down from power house to the bridge. Water is more challenging for sure when they are generating. I see a lot of folks float below the RR tracks. Deeper and slower water. Awesome boat you have and too bad you couldn't find a better place to try it. Wink wink.

thank you....from Towee to Reliance its a more challenging river to row for sure...I've got it worked out with a local guide that I've fished with and he is going to let me follow his line down the river at a distance which would be of great assistance...From what Skip tells me there is basically 1 Sweet line down the river....outside of that and you are dinging a boat!

I'd like to fish that lower section some too.....just to kill some time.

Back
Top Bottom