• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone here own M&P C And M&P 2.0 Compact?

Barbwire

Default rank 5000+ posts
An Old Has Been
16   0
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that owns both of these guns that can tell me IF the distance from the grip to the trigger is the same?
I cut just the tip of my trigger finger off when 8 years old and it does make a difference.

The M&P C fits my fingers well and would like to buy a M&P 2.0 as well if it is the same.

Thanks for any info and help.

I sold after an original M&P compact recently after carrying it for six years. I recently bought the new 2.0 compact and I haven't noticed any difference at all. Both are great guns though.

I emailed S&W and asked them

(Me) "I'm ordering an M&P 2.0 Compact and need to know if the distance from the grip to the trigger is the same as an M&P 9 C.
Lost the tip of my finger in an accident in younger years. The M&P 9 C fits me well. Thank you."

Just checked my email and this is the answer I got. Not a whole lot of help.

(S&W) "The dimensions of the 2.0 Compact are different from the original. The trigger may be distanced slightly different on the 2.0"

I emailed S&W and asked them

(Me) "I'm ordering an M&P 2.0 Compact and need to know if the distance from the grip to the trigger is the same as an M&P 9 C.
Lost the tip of my finger in an accident in younger years. The M&P 9 C fits me well. Thank you."

Just checked my email and this is the answer I got. Not a whole lot of help.

(S&W) "The dimensions of the 2.0 Compact are different from the original. The trigger may be distanced slightly different on the 2.0"
I doubt it would be enough to make a noticeable difference. I certainly didn't notice. To be fair, I didn't do a side by side comparison.

Back
Top Bottom