• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Hunt Alabama?

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
Looking for a hunt in Alabama for January or February. If you guys have property or are in a club that allows visitors for a fee pm me. Thanks and Happy Hunting!

They have a 3 day non resident big game that is high. They want you to record the kill on their phone app. Clubs often have stiff rules about guests hunting during the rut. Jan 18-Feb 10. No baiting from what I recall. There are hunting lodges all over the state if you want to get a good chance to hunt. I’ve been to a private club as guest this time every for the past 5 years. I know half the members. I hear one is leaving and ask how to join and my buddy just says it doesn’t work like that. I asked for more information and he just said I can’t get you in. $4500 for 8000 acres. It’s awesome. Pandemic canceled my trip this year. Good luck!! Several private schools in the state like Jackson Academy have charity hunts. Just have to search and make calls

Several of the private schools have hunts as fund raiser for the schools.
Wilcox Academy has about 2nd weekend in January. Nice deer in the Alabama Black Belt!!

Back
Top Bottom