• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone in the Newnan area a mobile hydraulic service man?

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
First off only I could manage to do it, but I managed to run up a root ball while pushing over a tree and pinched a hydraulic line underneath the brand new tractor. All the hydraulic fluid leaked out while I was stuck on the root. The neighbor came over on the bobcat and got me off the tree, but now the bucket is on the ground w no means of lifting it and I have no steering. So, I have got to fix the hose and fill it back up w/ hydraulic fluid to get it out of the driveway.

@bigB0$$ do you offer mobile service when someone tears up their tractor before the first payment is made? :boink:

Tractor Supply sells various pre made hydraulic hose lengths/fittings/hydraulic parts

Maybe take the old one off and see if you can match it up

Oreilly Auto Parts in Griffin makes hydraulic hoses as well

Tractor Supply sells various pre made hydraulic hose lengths/fittings/hydraulic parts

Maybe take the old one off and see if you can match it up

Oreilly Auto Parts in Griffin makes hydraulic hoses as well

That's what I am going to do. It's just 2 hose clamps holding it on. I should be able to manage such a small repair. Even though I am about the least mechanically inclined person that I know!! I did manage to replace a sheer pen today all by myself. Maybe I shouldn't have decided to do tractor work today.

Back
Top Bottom