• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone interested in doing some fantasy football?

I'm interested . . . I've played a few times on Yahoo, it is fairly easy to figure out. I don't know what the max number of teams is, the leagues I've been in are usually only 12 or so, it can probably go much higher.

I'm looking at it now, looks like the most is 20, how many should we have? Is 20 too many?

Just to be upfront with it, I want folks who will not be offended by totally ridiculous trash talk and don't mind tossing in a few bucks for a prize for the winner.

I don't think 20 is too many, if you have that many that want to play. If you have a lot of teams though I'd suggest you go with smaller playing line-ups. You can select how many QBs, WRs, RBs and so on a player gets to play each week, and also the number of bench seats they get.

I don't know what "a few bucks" means . . .they are hard to find these days . . . but how about a special banner of some type for our avatar? Even if I placed dead last I would take a banner commemorating my shame. Maybe a gold chicken with a football helmet for 1st place.

Last edited:
20 is a good bit of teams , add it up and thats alot of players! i'm up for it , somebodies gonna have to create the group and send out the password

Back
Top Bottom