• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone interested in gardening or plants?

C135

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
Started germinating seeds on Christmas, planted them on New year, and just put them in a larger pot earlier this week.. Anyone else?

Photo is my tomatoes. Coming along nicely.

Attachments

• IMG_20230111_083352.jpg
    IMG_20230111_083352.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 18
I have plant stands with grow lights in my basement and will start my tomato, squash, zucchini, cucumber seedlings at the end of Feb as the last frost up here in the mountains is usually mid-April. Also grow turnips, collards, sweet potatoes, carrots, strawberries, green beans, spinach, lettuce and asparagus.

The garden area is 60x100‘ with 6’ fencing to keep the deer out. I have 20-2x2x8’, 15-2x2x4’ raised beds and direct sow the beans, potatoes, squash and zucchini. Spend the summer canning and freezing.

I have plant stands with grow lights in my basement and will start my tomato, squash, zucchini, cucumber seedlings at the end of Feb as the last frost up here in the mountains is usually mid-April. Also grow turnips, collards, sweet potatoes, carrots, strawberries, green beans, spinach, lettuce and asparagus.

The garden area is 60x100‘ with 6’ fencing to keep the deer out. I have 20-2x2x8’, 15-2x2x4’ raised beds and direct sow the beans, potatoes, squash and zucchini. Spend the summer canning and freezing.
That's amazing!

Back
Top Bottom