• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone interested in working Corporate Security for the gaming industry?

GARIFLEMAN

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
This job is located in Alpharetta more towards Forsyth County. There is a day shift slot available. Company benefits with matching 401K and health. Starting pay is $13.50 with yearly annual raises. Not a hard job at all but you will have to pay attention to detail. Preferred candidates will have to obtain security experience and/or military background. If interested go to Scientificgames.com Make sure you click on Alpharetta and search for Security the job should be listed there. I didn't know where to post this so please forgive me. I hope this will help someone in need of employment in this particular field. This is NOT contract security work! This is basically IN-HOUSE. Which is much much more better than contract security. Any other questions just hit me up.

Thirteen bucks an hour??

Don't teenagers in high school make $10 an hour flipping burgers and sweeping floors at the mall?

Damn, something's seriously wrong with this country if a security professional working full time can't even make a living wage that can pay the rent.

I suppose insurance and other benefits have value, too, but still..... THIRTEEN bucks an hour?? So, over the course of 2 weeks, the private security officer would bring home $200 more than the greeter at Wal-Mart, the kid who whips up shakes at Dairy Queen?

Actually, it shows how overpaid those burger flippers are.

That's $28K a year plus some good benefits for an entry level job. You aren't getting rich but it sounds like there's some advancement potential.

Just when did we start expecting every job to pay enough to buy a new car, a house and to send your kids to Harvard, all with a HS diploma?

I keep hearing that burger flippers make that. But my boy (16 years old) can't find one that will. Believe me he's been trying. He's currently making minimum wage

Sorry OP not trying to derail your post

Thirteen bucks an hour??

Don't teenagers in high school make $10 an hour flipping burgers and sweeping floors at the mall?

Damn, something's seriously wrong with this country if a security professional working full time can't even make a living wage that can pay the rent.

I suppose insurance and other benefits have value, too, but still..... THIRTEEN bucks an hour?? So, over the course of 2 weeks, the private security officer would bring home $200 more than the greeter at Wal-Mart, the kid who whips up shakes at Dairy Queen?

Quit watching the boob tube. No one in fast food makes anywhere close to that here in GA, as a matter of fact they make half of that. Tell us lawyer guy, what should an entry level job pay? Factor in company benefits plus 401k and the person is making over $20 an hour easily doing a job that requires not a lot of thinking or physical labor. Will that individual get rich being a security guard, doubtful, but at least they don't have to be an attorney.

Back
Top Bottom