• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone into RC vehicles?

I’ve only had a couple planes, had a $100 plane which was very beginner friendly and had an XK VTOL jet plane, that one was pretty neat.
Thanks a lot Beulah Land!! I didn’t know what a XK 520 VTOL was and after looking it up and watching some videos I just ordered one! Looks like fun! I have a Stampede VXL and a Stampede VXL 4wd along with some small helis and quads. This will add nicely and hopefully get me back to messing with the other ones again!

Thanks a lot Beulah Land!! I didn’t know what a XK 520 VTOL was and after looking it up and watching some videos I just ordered one! Looks like fun! I have a Stampede VXL and a Stampede VXL 4wd along with some small helis and quads. This will add nicely and hopefully get me back to messing with the other ones again!
Look up the x450 also, it’s an improved version and it takes off easier I believe but the 520 is what I had. It was awesome!

Man, I just made myself want to order one of those lol.

Edit: Looks like the 450 model has some durability issues with the motor servo being plastic In the questions section on banggood.com

I bought an $85 4x4 buggy that runs off 18650 batteries the other day because I have a ton of them it's been a lot of fun. I was into the nitromethane trucks but this is a nice cheap way to have some fun without breaking the bank. It's called the bezgar 3. Fun little rc buggy!

I bought an $85 4x4 buggy that runs off 18650 batteries the other day because I have a ton of them it's been a lot of fun. I was into the nitromethane trucks but this is a nice cheap way to have some fun without breaking the bank. It's called the bezgar 3. Fun little rc buggy!
Yea you can get a pretty zippy little truck these days for under a hundred. This one is supposed to be a great one for the money right now But I’ve never owned it so I can’t say, just seen a lot of reviews on it. [US$130.99 38% OFF]Wltoys 124019 RTR Two/Three Upgraded 2600mAh Battery 2.4G 4WD 60km/h Metal Chassis RC Car Vehicles Models Toys RC Vehicles from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood https://banggood.app.link/nhHCRxmeykb

Attachments

• D12396A3-9E48-4275-89FA-7844AC137D92.jpeg
    D12396A3-9E48-4275-89FA-7844AC137D92.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom