• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Kayak Fish Carters Lake?

Just got back online. troutman troutman How did you do? Take you up on that at a later date.

Bypass talked me out of it since the water is low. I also forgot about my little one's soccer game Saturday so no fishing this weekend.

I am definately in for an informal meet, greet,kayaking and fishing day somewhere. We talked about it last year but never did.

Bypass talked me out of it since the water is low. I also forgot about my little one's soccer game Saturday so no fishing this weekend.

I am definately in for an informal meet, greet,kayaking and fishing day somewhere. We talked about it last year but never did.
I'm going this week. I have to get my new boat in the water before I go nuts. I will let you know how it goes.

A buddy I used to work with caught 8 walleye last week around Ridgeway. 3 were in the 6lb range. He was deep jigging spoons in 85 feet of water. The bite was coming around the 65 foot range.
The Walleye is the one fish I have never landed or tasted. I have heard they are the best eating fresh water fish, their is..My boat is gone now so I doubt I will have the opportunity to try it..I have fished Carters a ton over the years, and worn out the stripers...They are also a great tasting meal. Good luck, tight lines!

Back
Top Bottom