• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know anything about TOMOS scooters?

No interest in them around here. There is a large moped club in Atlanta and they are popular in most college towns. Just have to advertise them in the right place. Check:

There are no pedal types of mopeds being made anymore. In a number of states only a moped with pedals can be ridden without tag, registration, and insurance. Georgia allows 50 cc scooters without pedals to be ridden if rhe rider has on a helmet and has any type of drivers license including a kid with a learners permit. In North Carolina and South Carolina people over 16 can ride a pedal type moped without a license, but they have to have insurance and buy a tag. I have sold a lot of DUI mopeds in North Carolina. LOL

There are no pedal types of mopeds being made anymore. In a number of states only a moped with pedals can be ridden without tag, registration, and insurance. Georgia allows 50 cc scooters without pedals to be ridden if rhe rider has on a helmet and has any type of drivers license including a kid with a learners permit. In North Carolina and South Carolina people over 16 can ride a pedal type moped without a license, but they have to have insurance and buy a tag. I have sold a lot of DUI mopeds in North Carolina. LOL
LOL, that's why I kept hearing them call them DUI mopeds. I am starting to lean towards selling it because I don't have a lot of time to put into it.

Back
Top Bottom