• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know how to do wheel math to determine was size?

find a local tire shop. Try to avoid a woman or high school kit. Give them the size of the tire you have now and if he is good at his craft he should be able to find the tire on the first time. Second time if you don't like the tread or some other feature.

Nobody around knows anything about wheels and tires. Like most of the parts places the workers are only as smart as their puter. Very few ever owned a hot rod.

Are you looking for the inset and off set of the hub size choice to make sure tires look like there was some thought put into it. In stead of having a big portion of a tire hanging out from under the fender. LMAO! Wat up essay?

I want to fill it or come close without hanging out. Even at 14" wide there was about 2 inches gap before hitting the fender. I am trying to keep the look and use a more common tire size but I may not be able to.

I’ve been out of this game for a while. Do you know what kind of wheels they were? If you were happy with that fit then that would be the easiest way to know the backspacing you need.

Also, do you want DOT looking slicks or normal radial tires? We used to run M&H race masters on the street. They look good and are predictable on dry roads but don’t shed water at all in the rain.

Back
Top Bottom