• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know how to get rid of scorpions in the house?

Local Pest control and ask for Demon. It's a wetable power. You put a packet in a sprayer with one gallon of water. Let it dissolve. Do not open the packet.
Spray around the doors and windows.
This stuff will stop anything that crawls for months.

These two hunt them down for me.
IMG_8674 (2).JPG

Use Permethrin bug spray. You can get the concentrated form at Tractor Supply. Spray around baseboard inside. Spray around foundation outside. Spray the basement/crawlspace if you have one.

This will kill every bug that walks across it. I spray once a year and it works year round. When I first moved here we had a bad scorpion problem. Now I find one or two dead ones per year.

z445b.jpg.thumb_1024x1024.jpg

I use the below and TalStar P. This is the same stuff that that the pros use. Tractor supply is also a good source as mentioned. Demon works well. Onslaught is a fast knock down and long lasting control. Any scorpions I find anymore are either dead or in the process of dying.

I personally think you should pick up a bunch of mongoose, Bats, and Tarantula's for each room of the house....!
Then you will be sure to rid yourself of scorpions...
LMAO !! :lol::laugh:
There is some cool stuff on that list…..some of them i had to look up.
Like the Southern Ground Hornbill - looks like a weird turkey- kinda sickly-mean lookin :shocked:
And the Grasshopper Mouse - cool looking little dude with a funny looking nose… kinda pointy but the description says they are mean to arachnids and have sharp strong teeth. Said they prefer to live in pairs. :rolleyes:
Other than that….a Mongoose, or a meerkat in the house trying to find scorpions would be ok I guess… the owl, bat or any other flying predator would be my first choices but they dont really do well indoors.
Then the tarantula running around trying to find , fight and kill scorpions is a problem. :hand:

Yeah i think i would stick with the D.Earth powder….it works :)

Back
Top Bottom