• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know of any deals on SSA-E's?

PazAttack86

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
12   0
Reaction score
I know I know, I missed PSA's deal during the holiday. A coworker of mine is wanting a better trigger on his patrol rifle and was trying to spend 200, so I thought of the Geissele sale, but it has past. Anyone know who has the best price on one? trying to help my corporal out. So far it looks like the best option is LE price from Geissele but was hoping to buy closer and sooner. Help a brotha out!!!

Hard to beat the larue mbt or the Rock River triggers for the money at $100.

Ill buy them before i buy a geissele.

Yea just pick up the SSA the next time it goes on sale. It can vary 1-3 times a year.

Good luck!!

P.S

You have these still on sale.

I have read of some issues with the rock River triggers. We have used them on plenty of guns when I worked in the firearms industry, I like them for the price. I love the larue MBT’s I have them in a few guns. Kinda set on the geissele though, probably just going to pay retail locally so I can get his rifle squared away asap.

Have him call the guys at TruPrep they might be able to hook him up. Other than that, maybe see if someone is selling one that they got during their black friday sale and didn't need? Martins Gun in alpharetta usually has them in stock as well if you want to find one local.

I have read of some issues with the rock River triggers. We have used them on plenty of guns when I worked in the firearms industry, I like them for the price. I love the larue MBT’s I have them in a few guns. Kinda set on the geissele though, probably just going to pay retail locally so I can get his rifle squared away asap.
pretty sure Bullseye and John's Creek keep them in stock.

Geissele ran sales for the past 6 weeks and he missed all of them. Black Friday to New Years. I have SSA-E's in 4 AR's and a Larue as well as a couple of Rock River national match triggers. The Rock River is the best bang for the buck. I like the SSA-e's a lot. Larue is third and I would seriously look at the ALG offerings if he can find one.

Back
Top Bottom