• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to find AAC 51T mounts 1/2x28?

Reaper714

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
12   0
Reaction score
Just got my AAC 5.56SD in hand today and it came with a tuning fork mount. I only have one other rifle this may go on since I have a bunch of other cans that share a mounting system and this was an impulse buy. It was on sale so what the heck. I was in the "set it and forget it mood" but I may want to run this can on my 12.5 if I get shot down from running it on my 10.5 inch gun at work. Silencers are still "not approved" for duty use, but we are gaining ground on that front.

Like everything else in the world I cannot find any of the AAC 51T mounts in stock anywhere. Any leads to help a brother out?

Thanks.

Call up Georgia gun club and ask for Mitzi, then ax her to look in the dusty box behind the counter with all the assorted thread adapters, muzzle devices ect, I’m pretty sure there is one in that box!
Good luck!

Appreciate the help all! Those links are sold out. Thanks GunNfun but I was looking for the other type since I have the flash hider version already.

If the ring pisses you off and you simply don't care what it looks like, cut the tines to different lengths (leave one as-is and chop one 1/4" shorter and then one 1/2" shorter). The ringing volume is made by them singing at the same frequency. When they are all different lengths/pitch, you can't hear any pinging.

But I definitely subscribe to the "muzzle brake is the sacrificial blast baffle" theory.

Back
Top Bottom