• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to get Blanton's bourbon?

streetroc

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
DO NOT TOUCH THE TRIM!
53   0
Reaction score
downloadfile-1.jpg

My all time favorite. The bottle I have now is down to about 1/4 and I'm scared to finish it without a replacement. Anybody seen any lately?

Since you're in Acworth, Total Wine in Kennesaw gets the truck that delivers Blantons on Wednesdays usually around noon. It only comes in maybe once a month or once every 5 weeks though. If you aren't there within an hour of them getting it though it will be gone because people literally stand around the bourbon aisle all day waiting for the General truck

Since you're in Acworth, Total Wine in Kennesaw gets the truck that delivers Blantons on Wednesdays usually around noon. It only comes in maybe once a month or once every 5 weeks though. If you aren't there within an hour of them getting it though it will be gone because people literally stand around the bourbon aisle all day waiting for the General truck
One of those guys a ~60year old Indian dude. Slim, bald on top, with a mustache?

I know this is too far away, but HWY 138 Liquor Store had several bottles about a month ago. But, the down side is they want $90 a bottle for it.

I know this is too far away, but HWY 138 Liquor Store had several bottles about a month ago. But, the down side is they want $90 a bottle for it.

$90 is steep for a $60 bottle but it is pretty rare. I might have to stop by next time I'm down there

Back
Top Bottom