• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anyone know where to get kitchen knives sharpened?

Them womens is rough on knives.

My ex wife does not use a cutting board, she cuts on the granite countertops. Well, cuts is a misnomer, the knives are so dull she has to saw things.

My kids are old enough to know what is what now, and openly scoff her dull knives. Son won't sharpen them for her anymore.

My ex wife does not use a cutting board, she cuts on the granite countertops. Well, cuts is a misnomer, the knives are so dull she has to saw things.

My kids are old enough to know what is what now, and openly scoff her dull knives. Son won't sharpen them for her anymore.
That's grounds for divorce.

upload_2021-5-18_8-55-15.png

I've used this for so many other things since buying it. Buy a pack of various higher grit belts with one of the leather honing belts and some polish and you will be good to go. Learn how on knives you don't care about though. The lower grit, very rough belts will eat and over heat your blades.

View attachment 3269330
I've used this for so many other things since buying it. Buy a pack of various higher grit belts with one of the leather honing belts and some polish and you will be good to go. Learn how on knives you don't care about though. The lower grit, very rough belts will eat and over heat your blades.

Good gosh almighty ! You stay away from my knives !

Back
Top Bottom