• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone know where to get Six Flags tickets for a bargain?

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
My nieces and family are coming into town and have been dying to go to six flags. Neither them nor I have the $ to pay the admission price, as there will be a total of 4 adults and 3 kids.

The coke can discounts help a little bit, but I'm hoping to find something even better. Thanks in advance!

Bad hood...small .22 will get past six flags

Now the entry areas have walk through metal detectors and hand held wands to find that .22. They nailed me last time for a little pocket knife. That tiny thing even qualified as a "weapon" in some deluded mind somewhere. A .22 is almost guaranteed to create an interesting scene.

Now the entry areas have walk through metal detectors and hand held wands to find that .22. They nailed me last time for a little pocket knife. That tiny thing even qualified as a "weapon" in some deluded mind somewhere. A .22 is almost guaranteed to create an interesting scene.
I think the correct term is "deuce deuce" or "qwenty-too".

Isn't the deuce deuce a can of beer and the other is a sack of weed?

I personally wouldn't go, but, I suppose the pressure is on.
Good luck finding a deal.

This time of year Groupon has a few deals. We used to go regularly as we had season tickets for the kids, we stopped going after kids grew up. It’s a fun day out once in a while, but don’t expect the customer service of the Florida theme parks.

I believe with a season ticket holder can take a friend that would help about 50% if they don’t have to be on a certain date.

Back
Top Bottom