• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone make Kydex sheaths?

Just got a Gearcraft holster and love it, first all Kydex holster I've had. It fits perfect over a thickened carry belt and holds the pistol upside down with a loaded mag. Great retention and really comfortable.

Just got a Gearcraft holster and love it, first all Kydex holster I've had. It fits perfect over a thickened carry belt and holds the pistol upside down with a loaded mag. Great retention and really comfortable.

:cheer2: Give me a B....Give me an I.....Give me a double L....Give me another I.....Give me an E....Give me a C.....Give me an O....whatta ya got? :cheer2:

THE BADDEST KYDEX FABRICATOR AROUND.

@billieco

I know a lot of guys in the industry and I have tried a lot of different holsters..... hands down without a doubt @billieco is the man!

I know a lot of guys in the industry and I have tried a lot of different holsters..... hands down without a doubt @billieco is the man!
Yeah my girlfriend just ordered a holster from someone else on amazon. She had it shipped to my house and it's for the shield like I have. Anyway I had to open it up and try it out. I slide the shield out of the gearcraft holster and into this other one. The fit was good but now came the test. I turned it upside down and pistol began to fall out. In the Gearcraft it stayed put. Now for the fit test. For some reason the other holster wouldn't fit over my carry belt which is a reinforced leather belt where as the Gearcraft looked like it was made for it. I think we can maybe tighten up hers to where it will have better retention I hope but as for the clip that fits the belt we can't change that. Either way I was happy with the Geacraft out of the box. I have to give thanks to @araomd for letting me try his out last weekend while we were shooting and right away I knew that was what I wanted. Go Gearcraft and you won't be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom