• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone Micro Carry?

When situation dictates I'll rock my Star DKL .380 or that .25 JR with Hornady customs (gobbles em up)
IMG_4406.JPG

Lcp with the 90gr Hornady xtp at 1k fps .

After slicking up the action ,adding the hogue grip and killing paper 300 times ,this lil micro rocks in the desantis pocket holster or the iwb kydex .

Shoots accurately in either hand and with the Ruger 7rd mag it's actually fun to shoot sometimes :)

I LOVED the Sig P938 and shot it probably the best out of all the smaller pistols out of the box. The rubber grip did melt in my hand and recoil was non existent.

The only issue I had was the single action with safety. The safety would drop on occasion with one in the chamber while holstered and that was a pretty eerie feeling knowing a loaded single action is hot and the safety disengages at random....

I have been carrying a Sig 938 daily for the past 2 years and have never had that happen. Did you ever find the cause?

I'd say sig P238 too and then a Glock 42, I'd say the sig had a issue too probably with the ambi safety too. I carried the heck outta my p238, even helped move someone with it on and no issues. Probably get another one at some point

Depends on where and time I am going to be somewhere, in local, EDC is Kahr CM9 with NAA 22LR and spare mag,
if going to Atl, XDS45 or Kahr P45 and CM9 as backups both with spare mags, all have lasers but the NAA "get off me gun".

I have tried the micro gun thing. Smallest i am comfortable with is a glock 43 9mm. The micro guns (think lcp size) feel too..."micro" for me haha and the glock 42 is so close to a 43 in size id rather stick with 9milly yo! :thumb:

I LOVED the Sig P938 and shot it probably the best out of all the smaller pistols out of the box. The rubber grip did melt in my hand and recoil was non existent.

The only issue I had was the single action with safety. The safety would drop on occasion with one in the chamber while holstered and that was a pretty eerie feeling knowing a loaded single action is hot and the safety disengages at random....
I had a P938 and several times found it had dropped the safety. I carry a 43 daily with a spare mag

Back
Top Bottom