• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone need a little companion dog?

She's really smart. If I make the "Aank Aaankkk" noise she stops what she's doing and looks to me for a signal or clue. If I say "stop" she stops barking. "Come" and she'll come running. She must have belonged to someone I think. She's filling out and seems quite happy.

Margaret is taking her to meet a lady that lost her 13 year Basset. Hopefully she won't growl or bark at her. Be nice to find her a home with a fenced yard (haven't closed mine in yet, need two gates installed).

This sounds like our third cat. My son found her on the on-ramp to I-75 in the rain at night. We had to feed her by syringe for 3 days before she was healthy enough to feed on her own. Now the 2 young kittens tear through the house raising heck but Zoe ( which means Life) isn't going anywhere soon. She is up to about 3.5 lbs and wants to eat constantly. Her food , the dog's food and your food.
IMG_20181104_074153876 (1).jpg

Margaret is taking her to meet a lady that lost her 13 year Basset. Hopefully she won't growl or bark at her. Be nice to find her a home with a fenced yard (haven't closed mine in yet, need two gates installed).[/QUOTE
I would love to take her if this meet and greet falls through... Just have to do a house visit with the other dogs

Back
Top Bottom