• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone need help with your honey do list or dog obedience training

shakey hunter

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
I'm willing help you with whatever you need done. I can paint, interior painting only. I have all equipment necessary. I'm located in West Cobb county willing to travel to Paulding also. I also can do chain link fence repair's. I also have a strong background in basic obedience training of dog's. Come summer time I'll be adding mowing grass and cleaning pool's.. Very reasonable rates.
I have 18 years as a Cobb county deputy no worries about my integrity. After coming out of uniform I spent last 7 years assigned to the maintenance department. Just PM me we'll work out the arrangements Thanks Shakey

If Bear was alot closer to me I'd jump on it in a heart beat. With him being that far away from me. I can't look him in the eyes shake his hand and say I'll be here every single day. Because of medical reasons. That's what I love working with dog's that's my true passion. He would teach me a different aspect of training dog's that I've never done. I could truly learn from the master in his field. He's gotta a superior rep here with folks who's dog he trained.
I'm in the category of just being "old" for Dobbs Defense. LOL He's 15 minutes away another master of his craft. I'd love to learn that skill. Bryan is a super guy even though he's worked himself into a real job now. LOL
I want to learn from the best there is in that field.

Back
Top Bottom