• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone notice that very few pistols are actually selling?

Yeah like;
Kahr Arms 9mm, only 900 rounds down the pipe, trade only.
Only interest
high end 1911's NIB
Weatherby 460 Widcat
High line AR15/ SR25 in 300 BO or 6.5 Grendel
Straight up trade
You will have to drive to me for this deal.

And 0 room for negotiation. Be flexible and maybe we both win?
A local dude has haf a gallant for sale for over a year and wanted $1200 and classic sells the same for like $1150 after tax/shipping. The dude would not come off $50. Guess who ordered directly from classic and guess who's gonna keep listing for another year?

A local dude has haf a gallant for sale for over a year and wanted $1200 and classic sells the same for like $1150 after tax/shipping. The dude would not come off $50. Guess who ordered directly from classic and guess who's gonna keep listing for another year?
By the same token, I've had people here just blanket offer 25% less out of hand (IMO). You can 'haggle' here but don't be offended if you get a solid NO on a low ball. You could just go to that supplier who actually 'has' it for $50 less everything included and will ship ASAP and be done with it. Availability, Forms 4473, and all that... just sayin'

I’m on the edge of my seat..
when will you tell us the answers?

The war on ammo supply is a glowing success. Plus the market is saturated with guns. Cars are worthless without gas. Guns are worthless without training. People are just trying to make ends meet. Wife and I shot a steel match last week. The 9mm ammo, fuel, match fees and stopping at a mexican place on the way home cost us 240$. Last thing on minds is another plastic gun.

The war on ammo supply is a glowing success. Plus the market is saturated with guns. Cars are worthless without gas. Guns are worthless without training. People are just trying to make ends meet. Wife and I shot a steel match last week. The 9mm ammo, fuel, match fees and stopping at a mexican place on the way home cost us 240$. Last thing on minds is another plastic gun.
There you have it. I loathe plastic guns. Except maybe the Canik Rival. If it is plastic. I have no idea but it sure is a esthetically pleasing piece of engineering. I think I want one. Even though it is a 9mm it would be cheaper than shooting my 10mm or 357 mag. I need to put my hands on one to make sure I like the feel.

I’m on the edge of my seat..
when will you tell us the answers?
The correct answer: neither of us. He stopped relisting (either went back to the safe or someone bought it) and I didn't order it from ClassicArms because it's a trash JRS peddled by Sweaty Ben. A true win win scenario.

Late to the party here, but when people list things like an xdm for $600 bucks used while you can get an xdm elite with the gear up package for the same or less, the OTF just becomes a modern day gun show. I just bought a glock 19 for $399 from Cabelas last weekend. The heck I'd buy one from here?

New guns at their normal prices or better have been back for months now in stores. Granted, OP had a great deal on his gun. Places like Dahlonega Pawn and Cherokee Pawn make it hard to not buy new.

Ammo and prep is what I spend on these days.

I'm curious, are you talking about polymer framed weapons, when you mention "another plastic gun" or is this some other reference that I'm not getting?

Back
Top Bottom