• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone on a medication that prevents Covid vaccination?

Gotcha! Well every case is different and I'd always go with what your care team advises. My wife has been in oncology for ~8 years and it's heartbreaking to see folks who are kicking cancer's ass to then get Covid and die after refusing the vaccine. These patients are usually in the most vulnerable group of our population and our actions impact them - which is what I think about when the topic of Covid comes up.
Very true
I caught swine flu in 2009 put me In hospital for year and took me another year get back to normal comma for 3 months
Covid doesn’t scare or concern me
I caught it back in January wasn’t bad for me
Bad flu symptoms thats it

Very true
I caught swine flu
Covid doesn’t scare or concern me
I caught it back in January wasn’t bad for me
Bad flu symptoms thats it
Yikes - I'm glad you made it through ok. I've been taking a lot of the same stuff you have (zinc, etc) to help improve my immune system. A healthy diet and a few supplement boosters are always a great decision, regardless of all this crap that's going on in the world.
Be well and all the best!

@Jeddak has posted many times zinc, D3, NAC, and C will do a tremendous job keeping covid away.
I watched a video from a doctor (immunologist) who has seen tens of thousands of patients. His bottom line was that immune deficiency due to lack of Vitamin D3 is how Covid takes hold. He said that people with healthy D3 sufficiency largely do not get it.

Yikes - I'm glad you made it through ok. I've been taking a lot of the same stuff you have (zinc, etc) to help improve my immune system. A healthy diet and a few boosters are always a great decision, regardless of all this crap that's going on in the world.
I took the government's 1976 Swine Flu shot. It got me 10 years of pleurisy (verified by my doctor.). It took me a long time to get over that little government vaccine...

Interesting, I had Covid a bit over a year ago. I went in recently for some follow up lab work and they found my vitamin D levels were almost zero. Been taking supplements since then and feeling quite a bit better.

Yikes - I'm glad you made it through ok. I've been taking a lot of the same stuff you have (zinc, etc) to help improve my immune system. A healthy diet and a few boosters are always a great decision, regardless of all this crap that's going on in the world.
Indeed my friend

I will say this , what other feel is best for them and their families I am all for it

only thing I ask from the GOV and health care system is don’t force me or my family to take some vaccines if we don’t want them

I don’t want it at this time

now when I get older say 60 ish and it has been proven for 20 years as being safe then I might consider it

but at this time I will humbly pass

GODBLESS us all

I'll add, reports of my death from Covid have been greatly exaggerated.
Yes, only recently has the CDC been forced to admit that the number of deaths solely due to Covid are VASTLY over-counted. Why admit it now? Because ACS, AKF and all the other disease charities are getting hit with the, "Why should I donate to you? There were no deaths in 2020 due to (fill in the blank.)..'

And if I hear another stupid "Vax up Fulton County, Vax up for your family, Vax up for your friends" ad I'm gonna lose it. Those coupled with the "once you get your vax like a good little robot we might think about possibly letting you have a BBQ with your family in the back yard, as long as you still wear a mask, no hugging and don't get within 6 feet of each other". BS flag on that noise for sure!

Gotcha! Well every case is different and I'd always go with what your care team advises. My wife has been in oncology for ~8 years and it's heartbreaking to see folks who are kicking cancer's ass to then get Covid and die after refusing the vaccine. These patients are usually in the most vulnerable group of our population and our actions impact them - which is what I think about when the topic of Covid comes up.

Out of curiousity, how many people have you seen kicking cancers ass then die from covid ? I personally know 2 people with cancer who are directed to avoid the vaccine and take common sense precautions

Back
Top Bottom